Were You Injured In A Car Accident in New York State?

Do You Need a Police Report from the Incident?

Let us help you 24/7 for FREE.

Book a Free Consultation

What Can You Do?

Fill out the form to get a free police report and case assessment to see if you’re eligible to make a claim for your car accident. Our team will review the details and provide you with the right guidance to take the necessary actions. Act now to get the help you need!
  • Uncategorized
RSS NYLawnet
Featured Services

Ensuring That You Receive The Right Compensation
And Justice You Deserve

Our experienced network of lawyers are here to ensure that you receive the compensation and justice you deserve. With our dedicated team of legal experts, we can provide you with the resources and support you need to ensure that justice is served. Contact us today for a free consultation


The New York State Collision Report is a document required by law for certain types of collisions. If a person is injured or killed, all involved motorists and the police must file the report with the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles within 10 days.
If you were involved in the collision, the Highway District Collision Investigation Squad member investigating the incident will provide you with a free copy of the report. If you haven’t received a copy, you can fill out the form here to request one. Click Here
You must file an accident report if the property damage is over $1,000,or if a person is injured or killed, or if a bicycle accident causes death or serious physical injury.
If it is a motor vehicle accident, you have 10 days from the time of the incident to file the report. If it is a bicycle accident that results in death or serious physical injury, you have 10 days from learning of the death or injury to file the report.
You must report the incident to law enforcement as soon as possible if it results in property damage and the person sustaining the damage is not present, or if someone is injured. Additionally, if you are involved in an accident with an animal, you must report it to the nearest police station if you are unable to locate the owner or custodian of the animal.

Call Us Today for a FREE

Our experienced team will connect you to the legal services you need.

Areas Served

Nassau County
Suffolk County
Queens County

Kings County
Bronx County
Manhattan County

Location Covered

Queens Village, NY

Hollis, NY

Rosedale, NY

Lynbrook, NY

Brooklyn, NY

Location Covered

Ozone Park, NY
Howard Beach, NY

Richmond Hill, NY

Malvern, NY



Location Covered

Valley Stream, NY

Elmont, NY

Cambria Heights, NY

Jamaica, NY